Workshop: The Strengths-Based Team
The Strengths-Based Team is a two-day, interactive workshop that develops key leadership skills in each member of the team. Starting with a pre-workshop Gallup CliftonStrengths® assessment, each team member learns to identify and understand their own unique talents. Using the team’s innate talents as a starting point, this holistic workshop employs proven career, life, and health coaching strategies to build the trust, engagement, focus, and shared sense of purpose exhibited by high-performing teams.
NB: Pricing below does not include $49.99 charge per participant for Gallup's CliftonStrengths 34 Assessment and lifetime membership to the Gallup Access portal, to be invoiced upon completion of the workshop.
What You Get
Led by a Gallup-certified CliftonStrengths coach, this workshop features nine modules over a two-day period. Learning objectives include:
- leading from strengths,
- creating unity and inclusion in the workplace,
- overcoming self-limiting narratives,
- building a growth mindset across the team,
- increasing team members' ability to influence and persuade others, and
- helping team members manage their health, well-being, and resilience through habit change.
For more, download the workshop description here.
"I found the whole [workshop] extremely beneficial and intellectually challenging. My eyes were opened to self reflection and how I can develop my strengths." ~ Dana B.